Tuesday, August 18, 2020

First Transfer

 August 17, 2020

Only 5 months in and this is the first time I'll have to move. I get a whole new companion, a whole new group of elders, a whole new apartment, a whole new district and a whole new zone. And this is the first time my ward, the White Pines ward, has its own set of missionaries. (me and Elder Ewell) So far it's been a crazy week~ we have stopped by a lady named Giliene's home twice and given her a blessing once on Friday and once yesterday. This ward is super awesome! We have met with a bunch of families already and gotten to know them well. I wish there weren't so many because I can hardly remember any of the names! But I'm glad they're all here and so amazing. It's kinda funky comparing the members here to where I was before because there are two sets of Elders in the apartment and two meals get dropped off every night. Idaho is a little more generous when it comes to members feeding us~crossing my fingers that I don't get fat. Anyway I got to ride an electric skateboard this week so that was really fun. I love you all and hope your weeks get brighter and brighter and that you are all staying safe and healthy during these weird times. 
Talk to you next week, much love!
             Elder Henry 

No comments:

Post a Comment