Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Lots of service

 August 10, 2020

Lots of service this week. We totaled a whopping 7 hours with members and 1.5 with non members. Service work varied from shoveling recomposed cow manure from a truck bed to a yard, to riding our bikes for 45 mins to help load a moving truck. We even did some demo work on a house and helped take out some of the rock that covers the whole thing. I have to say serving is by far one of my favorite (probably most favorite) things to do as a missionary. It's just pure service to those around us to help brighten up the world. We got our transfer calls this morning which have me going to Post Falls, Idaho. I head over on Wednesday and will be there for the next 6 weeks (or more) which will be fun. Hopefully you all have had a good week I love you all and I'll keep in touch!
         Elder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment