Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I moved!

Hello everyone! So this is kinda fun and super weird but I now live in a small town called Tumtum... Yup Tumtum Washington. It's awesome! It's super booney which means big country houses with lots of land. We live in a guest house of some members that live in a lake house. Sooooo we are about 50 ft from a lake, it's gorgeous and kinda the coolest thing. I'm with Elder Hoyt who is from Missouri and he's a killer missionary, I'm excited for these next six weeks to get to know him and do some different kinds of missionary work.

This week we did a bunch of service. My favorite consisted of smacking cans of expired foods with a golf club to empty them so they could be recycled. It was really messy but really fun!

I've also met a lot of dogs this week which has been a blessing because dogs are the best thing ever. Breeds consisting of an Irish wolfhound, something else from turkey (a huge blonde breed that I don't remember), some saint Bernards, and American bulldogs.

I'm grateful for all that read these and I love you all very much. I hope you're all doing well, and if you're not, I hope that you recognize it and are honest with yourselves and get the help you need. I've been there before and didn't do anything about it which cost me more than if I'd just come forward. Don't go through your trials alone, that has never and will never be the intent of our Father in Heaven (in fact the exact opposite). We are here to face trials and grow individually, yes, but only the growth is individual. The trials are meant to be handled with those that you love and that love you so that the adversary has less of a chance to get a hold of you. Love you!

             Elder Henry. 

caleb.henry@missionary.org










No comments:

Post a Comment