Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Well....I have 31 teeth Nov 23

 Hello everyone! Yes the title is true- no click bait here. Due to some previous medical history I had to have a tooth extracted last Tuesday. Not going to lie, it's cooler than I thought it would be. Kinda look like a pirate. Other than that this week has been awesome. We all got to hear from the Prophet of the world on Friday, if you haven't watched that video yet, I would highly suggest it! In following the video there is a current wave of gratitude on social media that is under the hashtag #givethanks. The message was all about how we can come together and heal the hard times the world has seen this year. I've been taking part in this challenge and I reissue it to all of you as well, whether you've been doing it or not!! I promise as you do so, as you show the world what it is that you're grateful for the Lord will bless you 10 fold. I love you all!

                          Talk to you later, 

                                Elder Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment