Monday, September 7, 2020

Week of Gifts

 Our district is so awesome! A big thing that we have been doing this week is gifting each other all kinds of stuff. From funny things like used pickleball paddles to a whole lunch restaurant experience. Service is a pure and joyful experience that can be easy and fun. As we strive to serve those around us, we will feel love for them but also feel the love Heavenly Father has for us. If there was ONE thing I wish could be consistent as a missionary as a daily thing it would be service, that is my most favorite part of being a missionary and I wish for everyone to be able to help those around them. The feelings of the spirit that we get when we serve those around us are always available and promised if we serve. I love you all and hope you have a good week, sorry my week was just bland.

Talk to you next week!
 Elder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment