Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Snow, slush, and then nothing....

 Hello everyone! This last week was a mess! It snowed and snowed and snowed some more. Then it rained and snowed more so we were looking at ice and slush for a while. We went out as a district and shoveled water and snow for one morning which was super fun! It even ended up in a slush fight where I was the main target for some reason! It rained more and everything melted and got cleared up. I've gotten some really cool revelation through the spirit while teaching some AWESOME members in our ward. This was in relation to the Book of Mormon and the influence it should have on our lives. All I can say is that it's a book every person should read. It teaches men to do good regardless of what your thoughts opinions or beliefs are this book will bring you closer to Christ and our Heavenly Father. I have some hefty goals for 2021 including learning a bunch of scriptures, reading a lot of scriptures and making this full year of missionary work the most productive it can be! I hope all of your holidays were amazing and that you were able to see some light in your lives. If you need a little extra just email me and I'll try to brighten up your day! This week has been one that I've loved every second of being a missionary and I'm excited to see what's in store for next week!

 Love you all and miss you all hope to see you sooner than later!
                       Love, 
                              Elder Henry

*note from mom* You are all welcome to email Elder Henry directly at any time! His email is caleb.henry@missionary.org







No comments:

Post a Comment