Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Week 5 Aug 19

Very exciting weekend! My week was pretty average, we did find another 17 people on top of our 20 and 19 from the previous weeks. I went on a lot of exchanges this week and had a lot of fun going to different areas and experiencing different companions. Some highlights of the week were the disco light room in a member's house that I stayed at one night for exchanges. Another highlight was getting some free merchandise from the local college for doing service for them. They gave me and my companion apparel which was super awesome! One final highlight was that I met and heard from one of the twelve apostles😱! Elder Gary E. Stevenson came to my mission and shared some of his knowledge and insight as an apostle which was just super spiritual!!!! It was so cool to meet him and be able to have the spirit so present in the chapel of the stake center in Coeur d' Alene. He talked about things that we as young missionaries might not have experienced, and helped to give better understanding as to how to aid those around us. He was very casual which made him very personable and he was just a super cool guy as well. Hope all is well for everyone reading these! Love you all and I'll send something out next week!
                                       Lots of love,
                                                   Elder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment