Tuesday, August 20, 2019

week 4 (Monday Aug. 12)

Our week has been crazy, we found another 19 people that are new. We also had a barbeque with K and J, they both play baseball for the local college. We are teaching them the discussions, and going to have them come to church next week- which we are super excited about. I learn more and more everyday about so many things, especially life. There are so many sad things that I've seen, like 14 year olds with tobacco addictions and suicidal thoughts and actions. But I did a lot of fun things this week like medieval combat training. We almost witnessed a fight, witnessed a drug deal and a person snorting cocaine. We talked with people who believe that dinosaurs still exist and had an encounter with bigfoot- just some crazy crazy stuff. But I live and love every moment of my mission. I also had a role play session with my companion as he slept and an in-depth conversation about learning techniques, none of which he remembers because he was sleep talking- it was pretty sweet. We, as a companionship also are going through and inviting more and more people to church and hopefully going through to find all kinds of cool miracles. Love everyone and I'll see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment