Thursday, March 4, 2021

March 1 Battle Scars

 This week was awesome! Unfortunately it came with some damage to my body😂

On Monday I ran into a wall with my head. I was wearing a hat and there's a pin on said hat. The pin ran into my head and cut my scalp open. Bled a lot since it's a head wound. Then on Friday we were grappling as young men do. I got a cut under my eye and a scratch on my heel, as well as a rug burn on my wrist. Fun stuff. Then on Saturday we were at the park and I got spun around on the swing and at some point the chain of the swing pinched my arm and I knew it hurt a little. Once I got home and changed into my sleep attire I noticed a sizable gash on my forearm from where the chain pinched me. 

Despite all of it I'm okay and the work I've been able to do has been unaffected. 

Just like that I can share my testimony that The Lord will continue his will without interruption. As we strive to be workers for God and tools in his hand, we may get dinged up but we will still get the job done.

I love you all, talk to you later!

                Elder Henry


caleb.henry@missionary.org

No comments:

Post a Comment