Friday, May 29, 2020

You may have been wondering what happened to me if you follow my weeklies. Well I had to take a break in order to further my understanding and testimony of the atonement. Which happened to be through personal experience. Now that I am back out I have a handful of new experiences to share and a lot of love to show. I flew back to Washington on Tuesday of last week, instead of straight there from Arizona I had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake where I caught up on some sleep and picked up elder Crowl. I've been assigned to Spokane west ward which has been great so far. The members here are amazing and super involved as well as bring us food every now and then which is appreciated. Luckily there is adequate workout equipment here, very helpful in the fight against gaining weight! My new second trainer is Elder Eich who couldn't be funnier- we have lost our breath laughing more times than I care to count and it hasn't even been a week yet. I found out that a 10 year old boy named Heath, who I found when I was in Lewiston, was baptized and confirmed a member of the church 6 months ago and is still very active and happy as a member!! Knowing this is a feeling that I cannot describe in words and as far as I know hasn't been comparable to any feeling as of yet. I look forward to keeping everyone up to date on the new goings on! Lots of love, 
    Elder Henry
*attached are some photos of Elder Henry and his companion, Elder Eich and a little bit of Spokane*







No comments:

Post a Comment