Thursday, January 28, 2021

Transfer time once again!

 Hello everyone!

    This transfer is a little funky, I won't be in Idaho anymore but I'm going right back to the same zone I was in before. I covered downtown Spokane 6 months ago and now I'll be about 15 mins down the freeway from there. I'm sad to be leaving White Pines but they're all in good hands, also sad I'll be leaving Elder McCoy but he's growing up and he'll do great here. I'm super stoked because I'm going to be companions with Elder Crowl who I knew down in Lewiston in July of 2019! We get along really well and he's one of my favorites!

This week we made a new friend! He is actually genuinely interested and curious about the church so we got him started off with a fresh copy of the Book of Mormon and he's on his way now! We were able to answer a bunch of his questions and teach him the whole Restoration! (kinda sad I have to leave now, he seems like he'd be an awesome person to hang around with)

That's all from Post Falls, next week we'll be checking in from Four Lakes WA.
                      Love you all, 
                           Elder Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment