Monday, February 1, 2021

Back in Washington!

 Okay this week has been CRAZY! So transfers happened which means on Wednesday I made the trek all the way back to Washington. There were a bunch of complications (mainly me having too much junk to move) that made the process a little longer than normal.😁 After being crammed in the front seat holding a suitcase on my lap we eventually made it to Medical Lake.


I got to meet Elder Bowers-one of my new companions, and then we went and got Elder Crowl from his old apartment. For those of you who don't know, Elder Crowl is one of my best friends from down in Lewiston from 18 months ago. This week of the transfer so far has been a blast and a half.

We've met a handful of people from recent converts to people we're teaching and even ward members and I love all of them so much already!

Quick thought of the day: if you want to receive personal revelation you need to provide your mind with doctrine. The spirit will tell you the truths of all things, but he cannot draw from an empty well. So fill up those wells with spiritual knowledge!

Love you all and I'll talk to you next week!
                      Elder Henry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment