Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Week 2 at the MTC (July 25th, 2019)

 hey there everyone!
     So this experience has been crazy! (Not only with how different the life style is from what I'm used to) The people here and relationships that you make are solely with people who are between the ages of 18 and 25 so I've met like 200 people that are all just similar ages and it's super cool. The food here is good sometimes but you can't expect crazy quality from people who have to feed 2000 people a day. I have 14 best friends that I've made and I see them 12 hours a day and we hangout and have classes together and eat and study as an entire group which is super fun. They are going all over the states and some even to Australia! (Which is where I wanted to go) there is such a vast set of skills and talents as well as languages that spread around here and it's an environment that would be impossible to replicate, the spirit is always present and you can feel it. There are so many people that have different gifts, but some struggle in the same aspects. For me to be able to help those around me that are struggling with things I've been blessed with gives me more confidence and satisfaction to know that I can be of aid to those around me. I love to serve and I can't wait to be leaving into the actual field in a couple days now. 
                                             With lots of love, Elder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment