Thursday, October 29, 2020

My companion got bullied by a 14 year old girl

 10/19/2020

Over the last week some great things have happened. One of which was our lesson with our Bishop and his family. He has 5 kids so it's already loud and super fun because there is all of this interaction. The family starts talking about the Dodgers and how there's a game on but they're not watching. Elder Morris leans over to me and asks where the Dodgers play- city, state etc. Truth be told I don't follow baseball so I told him I didn't know. Bishop noticed and asked what the question was. Elder Morris explains the situation and then justifies it by saying "I just didn't know because I'm not a sports person". Tommy, the youngest kid, says "what does that make you then?" Sweet little Roni, the 14 year old daughter, pipes up and responds in the funniest way by saying "probably a nerd". I cannot explain to you how hard everyone laughed at that comment. So since then Elder Morris has been getting the worst of it, all in loving jokes of course, about being a nerd. Other than that wonderful experience, this week has been awesome. We are able to sing at church again and we had 2 people come to church who weren't members. Plus we had a less active family show up and start coming the last two weeks which is super exciting because we love them!
That's about all from me. I'll talk to you all later! Love ya! 
              Elder Henry. 

*pics of Caleb and his companions with a downed street sign, an antelope head 🤷‍♀️, whose tail is longer....  and on the railroad tracks*







No comments:

Post a Comment